We know students love the ACE Assembly. We’ve seen you go nuts in school auditoriums across the country. But what do teachers think? Last year, we at ACE started asking teachers for their feedback. We wanted to know how the ACE experience stacked up to other assemblies they’d seen, and if all the work we put into the presentation was worth it. 340 teachers from across the country responded to the survey, and this is what they had to say:
- 97% said that compared to other assemblies, the ACE experience is outstanding or above average.
- 94% of teachers rate the science content of the ACE Assembly as outstanding or above average.
- 99% responded that the ACE visuals and multimedia are outstanding or above average.
We also wanted to know what teachers thought about our ACE Educators. Check it out:
- 89% of teachers “strongly agree” that communication with the ACE Educator was timely and clear.
- 96% of teachers “strongly agree” that the ACE Educator behaved professionally.
- 94% of teachers “strongly agree” that the ACE Educator was knowledgeable in climate science.
As we approach our one millionth student this month, it’s exciting to know that teachers across the country are just as excited about ACE as you students are!